POWER PROTEIN BALLS
The recipe for these power protein balls has been inspired by the P90x nutrition guide and the Beast Program by Beachbody. Really love these power protein balls as a healthy snack.
This is how to make them!
- 30g smooth peanut or almond butter (I make my own peanut butter) Check out: Homemade Peanut Butter
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, without shells
- 1 scoop unflavoured protein powder
- 100g quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1tsp cinnamon (optional)
DIRECTIONS – Makes about 21 balls, 3 per serving
Total Time: 10 Mins
Min Prep Time: 10 Min
Cooking Time: None
- Combine peanut butter and banana in a bowl and mash. Then add the sunflower seeds and cinamon and mix well. Finally add the protein powder and oats and mix through thouroughly.
- Shape mixture into 24 walnut shaped balls:. (Wet hands to stop the mixture from sticking) Place in airtight container
- Refrigerate 1 hour at least before serving.
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories: 122.19 | Fat: 4.32 g | Carbohydrate: 14.73g | Fiber:12g | Protein 7.35g