The recipe for these protein balls has been inspired by the P90x nutrition guide and the Beast Program by Beachbody. Really love these little as a little healthy snack,
Directions (Makes about 21 balls, 3 balls per serving)
Total Time: 10 Min Prep Time: 10 Min Cooking Time: None
- 30g smooth peanut or almond butter (I make my own peanut butter) Check out: Homemade Peanut Butter
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, without shells
- 1 scoop unflavoured protein powder
- 100g quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1tsp cinamon (optional)
- Combine peanut butter and banana in a bowl and mash. Then add the sunflower seeds and cinamon and mix well. Finally add the protein powder and oats and mix through thouroughly.
- Shape mixture into 24 walnut shaped balls:. (Wet hands to stop the mixture from sticking) Place in airtight container
- Refrigerate 1 hour at least before serving.
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories: 122.19 | Fat: 4.32 g | Carbohydrate: 14.73g | Fiber:12g | Protein 7.35g