This soup is full of all the green goodness you need and super easy to make.
Green is Good and vegetables that are dark in colour have more nutrients they are low in sugars and are packed with water and fibre. They also have great healing powers, boost metabolism and are full of antioxidants. Be sure to include lots of these in your diet for better well-being.
If you like making soup then check out this recipe https://jennuinefitness.com/creamy-style-white-bean-chicken-soup/
(Makes about 12 servings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 25g ginger
- 5 celery stalks
- 2 leeks
- 4 cups fresh broccoli
- 2 cups green beans chopped
- 2 litres of water
- I cup fresh cilantro (corriander)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 chicken stock cubes (if you are vegetarian or vegan then use vegetable stock cubes)
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- Heat olive oil in a large suacepan, add garlic ginger and celery stalks and cook until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and leave to cook until all vegetables are soft.
- Blend with a immersion blender and serve.