EXERCISES WITHOUT EQUIPMENT
Here you will find 16 exercises without equipment that you can perform in the comfort of your own home.
If you are finding it hard to get to the gym, or don’t have a gym membership then these exercises without equipment will make it is easy to workout wherever you want.
HOW WILL THIS HELP YOU?
Bodyweight exercises help build strength naturally, improve your cardio, balance and flexibility. Exercising in this way is super efficient as you can move quickly from one exercise to another without having to worry about changing equipment.
You can also increase the intensity and turn the workout into a HIIT (high intensity interval training) session easily. And no matter what your fitness level is, there is something for everyone.
To top it off, there are a ton of exercises without equipment that you can workout to that will give you a lot of variety, which means you’ll never get bored. 🎉
WHAT ARE THE MOVES?
IN & OUT JUMP JACK
HIGH KNEE TWIST
ON THE SPOT SPRINT
FAST FEET PUNCHES
FAST FEET UPPERCUTS
IN & OUT PLANK
JUMP ROPE & PUNCH
MOUNTAIN CLIMBER IN & OUT
MOUNTAIN CROSS SPRINT
#1. IN & OUT JUMP JACK
1. Start in neutral position with feet together and straddle jump to the side whilst taking your arms above your head (just like a jump jack).
2. On the next jump take the arms to the front of the body and repeat both moves.
#2. CROSS JUMPS
1. Start in neutral position and jump forward then back neutral.
2. Jump to the right, then back, then left and then back to front again as if you are jumping around in a cross
3. Repeat this process until the timer is up.
#3. HIGH KNEE TWIST
1. Start with your arms behind your head.
2. Then bring your knee up towards your chest and your elbow towards your knee and repeat on the other side.
3. Try to get them as close together as possible whilst keeping your core nice and tight.
#4. ON THE SPOT SPRINT
1. Run as fast as you can on the spot
2. Use your arms and keep your core tight.
1. Jump from side to side whilst balancing on one foot.
2. Bring the opposite knee up towards your chest when you land on the supporting leg.
3. Keep your core tight and use your arms for balance.
#6. FAST FEET PUNCHES
1. Keep your core nice and tight and run quickly on the spot for the count of 5.
2. Punch the air in front of you for 8 reps which is 16 counts in total keeping your elbows nice and soft
3. Then repeat the sequence until the timer is done.
#7. FOOTBALL DRILLS
1. Move quickly across to one side and lift the knee up towards your chest whilst squeezing your core.
2. Run across to the other side and repeat.
#8. FAST FEET UPPERCUTS
1. Fast feet on the spot for the count of 5.
2. Keeping your core nice and tight you are going to dip down and image you are knocking someone on the chin.
3. Uppercut the air for 8 reps (16 counts in total) and then repeat the sequence until the timer is done.
#9. IN & OUT PLANK
1. Start in plank position with your shoulders over your wrists and your back flat, bum down and core tight.
2. Jump in towards your hands with both legs and then back out again.
3. Keep your back flat, your core tight and your bum down.
#10. BURPEE PUNCHES
1. Perform a burpee by standing up straight and then jumping back into a plank with your bum down and jump back up to standing.
2. Slightly bend your knees, squeeze your core, stand up straight and punch the air with each hand for 8 reps (16 counts in total).
3. Do a burpee and then repeat the process.
#11. KNEE REPEATERS
1. Start with leg slightly back and then your front leg just a little bit bent.
2. Bring the knee up to the chest in a fast movement and pull down with the arms whilst keeping them strong.
3. Keep your chest up and your core nice and tight. Then repeat on the other side.
#12. JUMP ROPE & PUNCH
1. Jump on the spot to an imaginary rope 8 times
2. Slightly bend your knees, keep your core nice and tight and punch the air for 8 reps (16 counts in total). Make sure you keep your elbows soft when you punch.
#13. MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS IN & OUT 6
1. Start in plank position with your shoulders over your wrist whilst keeping your bum down and your core tight.
2. Bring your knees in towards your chest one at a time for the count of 6 (12 reps total)
3. Then jump out to the side 6 times (like you are doing a jump jack). Then Repeat the process.
1. Jump forwards and back whilst staying light on the toes of your feet whilst keeping your core tight
2. Move your arms in the opposite direction to your legs by bringing them up to the height of your shoulders
#15. MOUNTAIN CROSS SPRINT 6
1. Start in plank position with bum down and core tight.
2. Bring each knee in to the chest (mountain climb) for 6 reps and then perform a plank twist to each side for 6 reps.
3. Jump in and run it out for the count of 5 seconds, then jump or step back into a plank and then repeat the process.
1. Jump from side to side on one foot whilst trying no to touch the floor.
2. Bend the knee and stick the leg out the back when you land on the supporting leg.
3. Squeeze the core and use your arms to help you with your balance.
EXERCISES WITH NO EQUIPMENT – WORKOUT
Try to perform each exercise for 30 seconds to 1 minute with no (or very limited break) in between. Or pick a few of the exercises in this list and give them a go. If you need to take a break then do it but get stuck back in as soon as you can. 💪
16 WORKOUT MOVES YOU CAN DO AT HOME WITH NO EQUIPMENT VIDEO
Here is the Youtube Vid. Please feel free to head over to my channel and put this on and jump with me 🙂 Don’t forget to like and subscribe for weekly updates 😉
If you have any questions or suggestions about the workouts then please do not hesitate to get in touch. I’d love to hear from you
Also if you like this workout then please check out my other workouts posts.
For any workout music to motivate you when you exercise then head over to my Spotify account for some tunes. 🎶🎵🎶